We are pleased to be partnered with The Conference Board of Canada on their upcoming program, Western Compensation and HR Outlook 2015, taking place on November 18 at the Hyatt Regency in Calgary.
This event features panel discussions and case studies that will provide you with the necessary compensation and HR strategies you need to ensure your organization weathers the current economic storm. The agenda features:
- The latest economic outlook, and discussions on the implications for your business and HR practices in the months ahead
- The result of the Conference Board’s 2016 Compensation Planning Survey
- The trends and issues in executive compensation
- Strategies on how to leverage pay plans to retain and motivate executives and staff across the organization
- Discussions on the role of leaders and strategic HR in times of change
You can expect to hear from thought leaders, including:
- Pedro Antunes, Executive Director, Economic Outlook and Analysis, and Deputy Chief Economist, The Conference Board of Canada
- Claudia Cattaneo, Western Business Columnist, The National Post
- Dawn de Lima, Chief Human Resources and Communications Officer, TransAlta Corporation
- Bill Mitchell Senior Account Executive, Development Dimensions International
For the full agenda, please visit the Conference Board’s website.
Learn from the latest economic and HR forecasts, directly from the experts. Register online today!